Author Topic: Münchner Rythmenlehre  (Read 813 times)

Jean

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Münchner Rythmenlehre
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2021, 05:06:37 PM »
Well i was hoping Ed would take it on, he said something like that..
Greetings from Groningen Netherlands <º)))><¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

ABer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2021, 11:09:43 AM »
Hi Volker and Jean - I haven't forgotten about this project. I'm just rather busy at the moment. As soon as I can get back to it I will. Ed

volker

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2021, 07:30:22 AM »
I looked at the Hubermodel again and discovered a mistake.

In addition, I would involve all the people who are well acquainted with the Rhytmenlehre in the development of the module so that errors are discovered as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Jean

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2021, 08:11:36 AM »
Mistake?

volker

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2021, 10:11:19 AM »
With Huber it is 6 years per house. 2nd house 6 years, 3rd house 12 years...
The year wheel is only correct at AC ,IC, DC and MC.

volker

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2021, 10:14:49 AM »
Since the image function is available again, I would like to make a layout suggestion for the Rhythmenlehre-Modul to discussion.
The tables are taken from Astroplus.

ABer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2021, 11:37:04 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion Volker, that's very helpful. Ed

Jean

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2021, 11:44:46 AM »
sorry i'm doing 6 years / house, i wouldn't know what i'm doing wrong, and besides i don't feel much like work at the moment.

ABer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2021, 11:48:07 AM »
Hi Jean and Volker - this is where I'm up to. I just need to add the chart. See screenshot. Ed

Jean

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2021, 12:51:48 PM »
Cool Ed!

volker

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2021, 01:06:31 PM »
Sorry Jean, my mistake :-[
I had forgotten to switch to Koch houses during the test.
With the Huber module, everything is fine.
Sorry.

And Ed,
Are both directions calculated, as in my suggestion ?
Could you also add the respective age ?
That would be very useful.

Can you give me some information about novenary and quinary ?
Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 01:14:45 PM by volker »

ABer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2021, 06:50:42 PM »
Hi Volker - see the latest screenshot. The novenary is 9 years per house and the quinary is 5 years per house.

I will include the reverse direction too.

Ed

Jean

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2021, 08:34:54 PM »
I would like the script to remain with the name Huber in it, otherwise people might think the module is gone. Maybe 'Huber etc', or something else, what do you think?

volker

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2021, 08:49:28 AM »
I found a few pages on the web that give the interested person a little background on the different rhythms.

I suggest again the possibility to enter a freely chosen rhythm. This allows the user to use all available rhythms and to find the right one for himself.

Various rhythms, from different schools, that I have found: 3-Jupiter, 4-Saturn, 5-Venus, 6-Mercury,7-Moon, 8-Pluto,9-Mars, 10-Sun, 11-Uranus, 12-Jupiter/saturn, 13-Neptune ( all MRL), 6(Huber), 4.33-small pyramid rhythm, 6.33-large pyramid rhythm (APL), 8.33 and 25 (Glahn-Engelhardt).

Except Huber, all use Placidus and/or either clockwise or counterclockwise around the zodiac.

Links:
https://www.astro.com/astrologie/hue150103_g.htm
https://www.astrologie-schule-bremen.de/astrothek/rhythmenlehre/

volker

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2021, 11:30:06 AM »
Hello Ed, here is my suggestion for the help text:

The „Rhythmenlehre“ goes back to the german astrologer A. Frank Glahn (1865-1941).

He let the AC run clockwise through the horoscope in 100 years (maximum life span at that time). So 25 years per quadrant and 8 1/3 years per house. At the same time, he let ran the AC counterclockwise in 25 years per house. In 1928 he and his colleague Rudolf Engelhardt introduced the 7 year per house rhythm, which ran clockwise through the horoscope. He used the placidus-house system.

Professor Dr Schneider from Vienne published 1932 his system of the 6 year rhythm in a counterclockwise direction.

Further information in the textbook by Gertrud I. Hürlimann. Read here: https://www.astro.com/astrologie/hue150103_g.htm

The Huber School also works counterclockwise whith 6 years, but with koch-houses. Planetdance has a special module under: Horoskope-Various-Huber.

1953 Wolfgang Doebereiner from Munich published his extensive system of "Münchner Rhythmenlehre" with 7 year rhythm in clockwise direction, with placidus-houses, for the main rhythm. He developed the “Weg der Aphrodite”, with a “Fügungs- und Phänomenenrhythmus”. The system includes other rhythms that run right and left through the houses. A special feature is the method of dividing the horoscope into 7 year periods and linking them to the solar horoscopes. The radix forms the 1st Septar (0-7 years) and the 1st Solar the 2nd Septar (7-14 years) etc. these Septars / Solars can then run in 7 months per house (7M x 12 = 7 years ). It is a kind of temporal magnifying glass function. Doebereiner uses the clockwise direction for odd rhythms and the counterclockwise direction for even rhythms.

Further information here: https://www.doebereiner.com and here: https://archaeus.art/2005/09/30/the-horoscope-in-the-light-of-the-seven-rhythm-example-the-kennedy-clan/

Another system that uses the 7-year cycle (but counterclockwise) was developed in 1963 by Professor Boris Christoff from Uruguay and is called ProLuna. At Planetdance under: Horoskope-Various-Proluna.

More information here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW9cW83_zEU

Then there are the "Phyramiden-Rhythmen" from the AstroPolarity School in Berlin. Developed from the angular relationships of the cleops pyramid with 4.33 and 6.33 years per house in both directions with placidus-houses.

Further information here: https://www.astropolarity.de/