Author Topic: Synastry automatically  (Read 102 times)

volker

Synastry automatically
« on: April 06, 2022, 12:12:51 PM »
I am looking for the possibility of changing the script of the Antiscia module in such a way that it is displayed as a synastie with the radix of birth inside when it is called.

I also often have recurring work steps that I would like to summarize, e.g. call up antiscia or harmonic, synastry with radix inside, orb set yx, aspect set xy....

Is there a possibility or plans? I'm thinking of my photo software, where I can use a script to automate several recurring tasks.

Jean

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Synastry automatically
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 09:44:49 PM »
I am looking for the possibility of changing the script of the Antiscia module in such a way that it is displayed as a synastie with the radix of birth inside when it is called.

You can do that yourself already.

I also often have recurring work steps that I would like to summarize, e.g. call up antiscia or harmonic, synastry with radix inside, orb set yx, aspect set xy....
Is there a possibility or plans? I'm thinking of my photo software, where I can use a script to automate several recurring tasks.

Learn the language. We talked about this. I told you i have other things to do. You just can't expect me to fulfil all your wishes.
Greetings from Groningen Netherlands <)))><.`.><(((>